- Fast absorption - A bottle of Youth Principles Liquid B12 contains 2 fluid oz (60 ml), which is a full 60-day supply. Shake well before use, fill the dropper (1 ml total serving) and hold it for 15-20 seconds before swallowing. This way it will go rapidly into your bloodstream and energize you.
- Vitamin complex - Youth Principles liquid drops B complex contains vitamins B2, B3, B5, B6, and B12, which makes it a unique supplement that can help your mind and body get extra energy, mental balance, and immune system health.
- Wellness vitamin - Youth Principles vitamin B-12 is essential to protect the body against anemia and to support a healthy central nervous system. B12 vitamin helps maintain healthy nerve cells and red blood cells.
- An energy supplement - Get ready to feel energized and alert! Vitamin B12 is known for its ability to convert fats, carbs, and proteins into energy more efficiently. More than a memory and brain enhancer, our formula helps improve energy, supports a strong nervous system, and boosts your body’s metabolic function.
- Youth Principles Vitamin B12 is made in the USA and is Non-GMO, Gluten-Free, and does NOT contain any Yeast, Wheat, Milk or Milk Derivatives, Lactose, Sugar, Soy, Artificial Colors, and Flavors.
B vitamins are a group of nutrients that play many important roles in your body.
Most people get the recommended amounts of these vitamins through diet alone since they are found in a wide variety of foods.
However, factors like age, pregnancy, dietary choices, medical conditions, genetics, medication, and alcohol use increase the body’s demand for B vitamins.
In these circumstances, supplementing with B vitamins may be necessary.
Nutritional supplements that contain all eight B vitamins are referred to as B-complex vitamins.
Here are the health benefits of B-complex vitamins as well as dosage recommendations and potential side effects.
B-complex supplements usually pack all eight B vitamins into one bottle.
B vitamins are water-soluble, which means your body does not store them. For this reason, your diet must supply them each day.
B vitamins have many important functions and are vital for maintaining good health.
B-complex vitamins usually contain the following:
B1 (thiamine): Thiamine plays an essential role in metabolism by helping convert nutrients into energy. The richest food sources include pork, sunflower seeds, and wheat germ.
B2 (riboflavin): Riboflavin helps convert food into energy and also acts as an antioxidant. Foods highest in riboflavin include organ meats, beef, and mushrooms.
B3 (niacin): Niacin plays a role in cellular signaling, metabolism, and DNA production and repair. Food sources include chicken, tuna, and lentils.
B5 (pantothenic acid): Like other B vitamins, pantothenic acid helps your body obtain energy from food and is also involved in hormone and cholesterol production. Liver, fish, yogurt, and avocado are all good sources.
B6 (pyridoxine): Pyridoxine is involved in amino acid metabolism, red blood cell production, and the creation of neurotransmitters. Foods highest in this vitamin include chickpeas, salmon, and potatoes.
B7 (biotin): Biotin is essential for carbohydrate and fat metabolism and regulates gene expression. Yeast, eggs, salmon, cheese, and liver are among the best food sources of biotin.
B9 (folate): Folate is needed for cell growth, amino acid metabolism, the formation of red and white blood cells, and proper cell division. It can be found in foods like leafy greens, liver, and beans or in supplements like folic acid.
B12 (cobalamin): Perhaps the most well-known of all the B vitamins, B12 is vital for neurological function, DNA production, and red blood cell development. B12 is found naturally in animal sources like meats, eggs, seafood, and dairy.
Although these vitamins share some characteristics, they all have unique functions and are needed in different amounts.